Presented by Annette Franks, M.Ed., LPC
Overview of PTSD
- Identifying Symptoms of Trauma and PTSD.
- Exploring PTSD and Substance Abuse.
- Identifying Origins of Trauma: War Trauma, Crime Victimization, Childhood Physical and/or Sexual Abuse.
- Exploring the Impact of Trauma on the Physical Body and Physiology.
- Exploring the Impact of Trauma on the Mind Psychologically and the Brain Neurophysiology.
- Exploring the Impact of Trauma and Behaviorally and Socially.
- Exploring the Therapeutic Process for Treating and Assisting Trauma Patients in their Treatment and Recovery Process.
- Exploring Therapeutic Treatment Modalities and Trauma-Specific Interventions in working with Trauma Patients from a Gestalt Perspective.
- Identifying Support Modalities that aid in the Trauma Recovery Process.
- Saturday, October 6, 2018
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- 136 Northwoods Blvd. (courtyard entrance, second floor)
Columbus, OH 43235
- Register by calling Stacy Ingraham at 614-852-4866 ext. 103
- Space is limited!
5 CE for Counselors and Social WorkersThe State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board grants Gestalt Columbus approved provider status to provide continuing education for Counselors and Social Workers (provider #RCS091803).