Stacy Ingraham, MSEd., LPCC-S
Gestalt Couples & Individual Counselor
Sustaining a long-term relationship can be one of the most fulfilling and challenging experiences of our lives. Whether you and your significant other are dating, partnered or married, you will learn new ways of connecting that will enhance your relationship.
Topics will include:
- How to manage conflict to protect the closeness
- Core skills of intimate communication
- What it really means to be vulnerable and why this is important
- Getting past blame
- Deepening the emotional connection
- Getting through stuck points
This workshop is ideal for couples who:
- are dating and discussing taking their relationship to a next level (moving in together, engagement, marriage, starting a family),
- are feeling stuck in unhelpful communication patterns and want to learn how to reconnect, or
- feel good about each other and their relationship and want to be sure to stay on track.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
At Gestalt Columbus – 465 Waterbury Court, Suite D, Gahanna
$35.00 per person
Register below with PayPal, a credit card, or by calling or emailing Stacy Ingraham at 614-852-4866 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authentic Love: Sustaining Love & Enhancing Connection
Registration for Authentic Love: Sustaining Love & Enhancing Connection